Friday, April 23, 2010

High Ropes Course: Test your limits from



Many have thought that "climbing" is not a sport. Forget it! In the new high ropes Kramerhof in Odenthal, I had the chance to test whether I bring in addition to courage and strength, endurance and agility.
 In total we have seven different light and heavy course, and two training courses on me.
I tested it currently demanding and all-new "red" course. Thirteen different degrees of difficulty could be overcome, with the first test was the ascent. The so-called "wood snake" had made clear at the outset that this is simply not here.
 The first elements such as "rope ladder" or "cross over" to awaken the feeling that the course is achieved quite quickly. Nothing there: From element to element, it is demanding and wobbly.
Thus the elements "tile bridge" or "tightrope be on the horizon, what do acrobats and tightrope walkers. This is also my first crash, but of course I had been caught by my harness.
After about 25 minutes I had completed the course. My conclusion: If you are looking for special activities that are fun preparing for the individual or group that should not be the adventure ropes course Kramerhof escape.
More climbing fun gibts unter: www.hochseilgarten-k1.de